Dr. Angela O’Neil
Dr. O’Neil was born and raised in Minnesota and attended the University of Minnesota Medical School. She practiced at Mayo Clinic for 20 years where she was an Assistant Professor and served as an Assistant Dean at Mayo Medical School. She has received numerous service and teaching awards and has been admired and appreciated by patients, families and students. For much of her career she practiced obstetrics and has a strong interest in Women’s Health through all the stages of the life cycle.
Dr. O’Neil has a strong belief that every individual has the ability to heal. With access to the right resources and support many different concerns can be addressed to improve quality of life. She delights in knowing each individual and learning about their family. She is a Board-Certified Family Medicine specialist. She has studied with Dr. Andrew Weil having completed his fellowship in Integrative Medicine at the University of Arizona. She finds the Functional Medicine approach to healing problems at a deeper level to be especially effective. She strongly believes in addressing concerns on all levels including mind, body, and spirit.
Her certifications include:
- Board-Certification in Family Medicine [ABFM]
- Fellowship Trained in Integrative Medicine
- Board-Certification in Integrative Medicine [ABOIM]
- Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner [IFMCP]
- Certified teacher of Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction [MBSR]
- Certified Food and Spirit Practitioner
- Formal training in Sexual Medicine [A4M]
- Formal training in Hypnosis and Healing Touch
- Certified teacher of Infant and Pediatric Massage
- Formal training in Biofeedback and Neurofeedback
- North American Menopause Society Certified Practitioner [NAMS]